Season 2, episodes 13 & 14

Sunday, June 14, 2009
For season 2 I decided to change the format of my videos. I've gotten mixed opinions on this change but the majority seem to like it. The new format of videos are long and go into greater detail than those of season one, episode 12 excluded. Generally I like to be some what serious with my reviews as the genre of movies I review are alrighted considered laughable by a large majority of people. The main exceptions to this are the beginning of my episodes in which I start with a small skit that may or may not be relavent to the actually review. Stayed tuned for future updates.

KMR epi 13 - The Incredible Petrified World (Part 1 of 2)


KMR epi 13 - The Incredible Petrified World (Part 2 of 2)


KMR epi 14 - Gamera vs Monster X (Gamera vs Jiger)(Part 1 of 3)


KMR epi 14 - Gamera vs Monster X (Gamera vs Jiger)(Part 2 0f 3)


KMR epi 14 - Gamera vs Monster X (Gamera vs Jiger)(Part 3 of 3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment