More trouble ahead, and a spot of good news.

Friday, October 16, 2009
As I mentioned in my previous post, my computer decided to stop working just so I had to re-install windows on it. Not too long after that, Monday to be exact. The harddrive in the laptop completely fried. Lucky for me it is still under warranty so a new one is on the way to my house. Since all this is going down I've been using my wifes laptop and our desktop to take care of stuff. There was something that was I was working on before the harddrive went out but obviously that is gone now. One of my friends G2kMaster is working on a script for me right now so that is something you guys can look forward too.

Other than that, The family and I are moving to Tennessee at the end of this month. That could cause further delays in any new material being released as I've been spending a lot of time getting ready for the move. Now for a spot of good news, as long finances are good the wife and I will be at G-fest this year. If any of you readers are going be sure to let me know. This will be my first time and it would be nice to have a little help.

Peace,
Dan W.

0 comments:

Post a Comment