Oh great! That couldn't have happened at a better time!

Saturday, October 10, 2009
Greetings,

So things have slowed down for me a bit. No movie or figure reviews in the works right now. Possibly dude to a lack or inspiration or because the family and I are moving at the end of the month. Needless to say the latter has been taking up a great deal of my time. But for some reason life decided to throw me a bit of a curve ball the other day. While browsing the internet late one night, my comp decided to freeze up. No big deal, its only the second time thats ever happened. If only I knew at the time. After hours and hours of tinkering over the next few days it came back to life and the real kicker. Everything on the harddrive was gone. All my videos, title cards, music, all gone. Not sure whats all going to happen at this point. But I can assure you I will continue to make videos. Right now I'm trying to re-organize my collection of software and such to get back on my feet. Unsure how long that is going to take. Then I'll be moving out of state at the end of the month which will be another set back. Hopefully I can get some kind of new content to you guys before then though.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Keep posted for any further updates.

Peace,
Dan W.

0 comments:

Post a Comment